• Assess inherent and residual risks, evaluate control designs, develop and execute audit tests
• Comfortably assume core audit responsibilities in all audit phases
• Participate as a key team member on audit projects, having responsibility for more complex areas
• Assist team leaders, senior auditors and staff auditors in accomplishing team objectives
• Identify and assess the impact of control deficiencies
• Present audit findings to management through status updates and closing meetings
• Assist in the development of cost-justified, value-added management actions
• Effectively handle larger and more challenging workloads on successive assignments
• Produce excellent results in audit projects across multiple business areas and for different team leaders
• Proficient in the use of automated work papers and other department and company tools
• Five years or more in the banking industry within a public accounting, finance and/or internal audit function.
• BA, BS, or equivalent degree in accounting or finance relevant field, advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred
• Professional Certification (CIA, CPA, or equivalent)
• Understanding of regulatory, accounting, financial industry guidance and best practices relevant to the business, including technology implications
• Knowledge and experience in control theory and professional auditing practices
• Understanding of business technologies and its impact to control practices
• Effectively integrates business, operational, technological, and financial components in audit work
• Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions to complex control, financial, or technical issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver high quality, actionable feedback on a variety of complex issues to executive and line management on control issues and potential solutions to close control gaps
• Effectively works independently within a team construct, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives
• Ability to travel
• Ensure effective and efficient execution of audits in conformance with professional and department standards, budgets, and timelines
• Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
• Act as a coach and mentor to staff auditors and co-sourced resources
• Conduct shirt sleeves/lunch and learn presentations as directed
Welcome to Introduce Jobs – jobs for all. There has been a great effort involved in developing the mindset of people who have visited the page or Whatsapp group in the past.
I am really happy to share that at introduce jobs you would see lot more in the coming months and hopefully would continue your support. In the meantime follow me.@manasmahodaya and bookmark blog , Facebook
We are planning to share stories on the page that will help you streamline and select your future employer and also continue to share job updates. Create accounts for talent acquisition executives.
Thank you for supporting introduce jobs.
Please message gaurav luthra on the number in the snapshot.
- Looking for a smart HR generalist.
- Mumbai location.
- 3-4 yrs of overall HR process flow with high employee connect and great interpersonal skills.
- Immediate joining 🙂
- Forward your resume’-firstname.lastname@example.org
Kavita is looking for a Sr recruitment executive location is Mumbai. Who would work for a digital education organisation.
Email address : email@example.com
- Sapient is looking out for brilliant recruiters. -> If you have done end-to-end recruitment (like literally end-to-end) drop in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need: Associate -> 3- 5 years into end-to-end (like literally) in hiring IT skills. Sr. Associate -> 5-8 years into end-to-end (again literally) in hiring IT/Non-IT skills.
- Location: Gurgaon/ Noida/ or Bengaluru (if you don’t belong to any of these locations and want to relocate to any of the above mentioned location. You are most welcome.)
- If you receive a call from my team that means your profile is shortlisted 🙂
- Hiring Project Managers (Market Research – Full service)
- Shift – North America (4 days a week and out of 4, 2 days are work from home)
- Location – Noida, Joining – Immediate. Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject “Ref:GL-NA-PM