• Assess inherent and residual risks, evaluate control designs, develop and execute audit tests
• Comfortably assume core audit responsibilities in all audit phases
• Participate as a key team member on audit projects, having responsibility for more complex areas
• Assist team leaders, senior auditors and staff auditors in accomplishing team objectives
• Identify and assess the impact of control deficiencies
• Present audit findings to management through status updates and closing meetings
• Assist in the development of cost-justified, value-added management actions
• Effectively handle larger and more challenging workloads on successive assignments
• Produce excellent results in audit projects across multiple business areas and for different team leaders
• Proficient in the use of automated work papers and other department and company tools
• Five years or more in the banking industry within a public accounting, finance and/or internal audit function.
• BA, BS, or equivalent degree in accounting or finance relevant field, advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field preferred
• Professional Certification (CIA, CPA, or equivalent)
• Understanding of regulatory, accounting, financial industry guidance and best practices relevant to the business, including technology implications
• Knowledge and experience in control theory and professional auditing practices
• Understanding of business technologies and its impact to control practices
• Effectively integrates business, operational, technological, and financial components in audit work
• Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions to complex control, financial, or technical issues
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver high quality, actionable feedback on a variety of complex issues to executive and line management on control issues and potential solutions to close control gaps
• Effectively works independently within a team construct, while supporting teamwork and achievement of team objectives
• Ability to travel
• Ensure effective and efficient execution of audits in conformance with professional and department standards, budgets, and timelines
• Maintain internal audit competency through ongoing professional development
• Act as a coach and mentor to staff auditors and co-sourced resources
• Conduct shirt sleeves/lunch and learn presentations as directed
Please message gaurav luthra on the number in the snapshot.
Microsoft hiring for cloud presales opportunity
• Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
• Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
• Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
• Shift 08:30 AM to 08:00 PM
• Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
• Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
• Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
• Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.