Paytm hiring for back end developer
A BFSI firm is hiring for Mumbai location.
Hiring for Punjab and Rajasthan email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for interview details.
• Provide guidance to others w.r.t. to process, control activities and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for internal customers.
• Ensuring that queries are handled within specified timelines with a strong hold on the sentiment.
• Act as the coach for the team to handle process, policy and American Express AXP (American Express) technology platform related queries.
• Support AXP change management initiatives and act as the first point of contact for implementing process/ policy/ technology platform changes within AXP procurement operations.
• Perform root cause analysis on the type of calls/queries received and work with diverse stakeholders within/ across functional units to drive self servicing capabilities.
• Drive continuous process improvement and address any service deficiencies.
• Timely and efficient monitoring of key service delivery metrics and identifying any gaps or process failings around productivity and quality metrics.
• Continuously determines the optimal distribution of workload within the context of the team resources and skill sets and to identify source and recommend the redeployment of additional resources as may be required to meet customer requirements.
• Able and has the gravitas to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues.
• By virtue of breadth and/or depth of experience, is recognized as a key technical advisor throughout American Express and acts as a major change agent.
• Deliver effective presentations and written communications to internal/external audiences.
• Protects the brand by ensuring controls, compliance and information security and data protection.
• Provide issue resolution/ business consultancy to customers.
• Manage the process of assuring the escalation of critical issues to the appropriate management chain for decisions and problem resolution.
• Ensure high degree of team cohesiveness & engagement and manage attrition proactively to avoid customer impact.
• Maintain and promote the Blue Box Values by ensuring that work is completed to the highest professional and regulatory standards.
• Support Internal / regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
• Develop strong understanding of relevant policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk/exposure
• People Management
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for compliance and MIS
Professional Experience • Graduate with at least 7 years of overall experience in managing an inbound international call center is a must with familiarity around call center metrics such average handling time, speed to answer, hold time, net promoter score etc.
• Knowledge of operational metrics, dashboard reporting, driving SLA driven deadlines and operations is a pre-requisite.
• Excellent executive presence with strong communication skills including presentation, verbal and written communication, fluency in English a must
• Customer interface with experience and ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify their specific requirements.
• Frequent contacts with internal/external customers and other company representatives at all levels of management.
• Proven People leadership skills and the ability to assess, develop, retain and nurture talent. Ability to drive team cohesiveness, collaboration and cooperation within team and cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
• Strong Process & People Focus.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to derive intelligence from data and take/ facilitate business decisions.
• Should be flexible to work in the shift environment.
• Customer orientation /ability to empathize with the customer.
• Demonstrated high performance in the previous organization.
• Demonstrated ability towards troubleshooting and query resolution.
• Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
• Minimum Versant phone test score of 85+ or as per AXP Standards
• Should have completed voice and accent training (with neutralized mother tongue influence)
• Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment
• Working knowledge of Procurement tools like Ariba / Oracle etc. would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint,
Excel and Internet Explorer
#americanexpress hiring for a #chat #process. Please find the details above. #job #hiring
American express is hiring for band 28 CCP roles (chat +voice). It is an entry level opportunity.
Kindly note post initial scanning you will be called for a f2f
Eligibility : chat
- 1-5 year’s work experience (voice )
- 1-3 years (non voice )
- No age bar.
Anyone interested can email email@example.com
Artificial intelligence developer required at Naukri
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.